I welcome a good conversation on my blog and by commenting you agree to the following:
- Log-in via Twitter, Facebook, Google +, email or WordPress account to comment. Anonymity of the internet has only led to the increase of trolls and by registering you agree to take responsibility of your comments.
- You may disagree with me and I’m all in for a good debate but, let’s do so respectfully. I generally don’t moderate comments and let them appear on my blog. However, I do reserve the the right to delete or block your comments if they are spam, contain irrelevant content, profane, offensive, attack a person individually or violate my sense of decorum and civility.
- You own your comments. I disclaim any liability that may result from them. However, you do grant me a license (which is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free) to use your comments in any format, and to include in, but not limited to a blog, a book, a video, or presentation.
- I don’t have an obligation to publish your comments. You have the right to express your opinions on your platform not mine.
- This comment policy is subject to change at any time.